Staffy is a revolutionary app designed to fill staffing needs in the hospitality industry. You will have the opportunity to work in some of Vancouver’s top kitchens and venues, learning and improving your expertise. Please click here for a video before applying to learn more about Staffy (1 min in length).
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and experienced Prep Cook's and Line Cook's who have a flexible schedule and are open to potentially commuting to various locations within Vancouver.
Please also note that this is a contract position, meaning you will be signing a contract and submitting invoices.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Prep Cook and/or Line Cook
- Formal training preferred: Red Seal certification, Diploma in Culinary Arts, Degree in Hospitality Management and Business all applicable
- Ability to read, understand, and execute various recipes and techniques
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work independently, with little direction in a fast-paced kitchen
- Willing to submit to a background check and must be able to provide valid Government issued identification