Staffy is a revolutionary app designed to fill staffing needs in the hospitality industry. You will have the opportunity to work in some of Montreal's top kitchens and venues, learning and improving your expertise.
Please click here for a video before applying to learn more about Staffy (1 min in length).
We are looking for experienced Dishwashers, Prep Cooks and Line Cooks who have a flexible schedule and are open to potentially commuting to various locations within Montreal.
Please also note that this is a contract position, meaning you will be signing a contract downloading an app.
- Minimum 1 year dishwashing experience in a high-volume environment preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Prep Cook
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Line Cook
- Formal training preferred: Red Seal certification, Diploma in Culinary Arts, Degree in Hospitality Management all applicable
- Knife skills required, in some instances a knife set can be necessary for Prep Cooks
- Ability to read, understand, and execute various recipes and techniques
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs up and down stairs.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to submit to a background check and provide proof of valid Government issued identification